Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 21, Exploration

Exploration  6x6 Oil on Canvas

Another exploration into the abstract world.  There are things and places in this world that fascinate me and I know I will never get to see them first hand.  Some people may say I should add them to my bucket list.  But my bucket is full.  This is fine because I can always visit these places in my paintings.

Part of my bucket list: Hike to Everest base camp - and paint along the way, Spend a couple of weeks in Alaska just painting, Whale watching from a small boat, Travel to space, Walk Pacific Crest Trail and paint along the way, Paint in Ice Land, Paint in Scotland, Paint in Netherlands, Fish from an offshore oil rig- and probably take some reference shots for paintings, Turkey hunt, and Read the entire Bible, to name a few.

Completed January 21st

Larry


3 comments:

Sheila said...

Nice list... love the painting :)

carol edan said...

beautiful work

http://cagleyart.blogspot.com/ said...

This is a lovely painting Larry!
- Connie