Friday, January 13, 2017

Hometown Beauty

Bryant Street Sunset  5x7 Oil on Paper  $90
Sometimes you don't need to go far to find beauty.  Sometimes it's right out your front door.  There's actually many things I find beautiful in my hometown of Yucaipa, California.  I should paint more of these things but I tend to get caught up in the places I have traveled or have lived in the past.  I wonder why that is?

The sun was setting on these bits of clouds the other day and I knew I had to paint them.

I was going to show you all something new in my studio today but I got so behind schedule because of it I don't have any picture to show.  I'll need to make sure and get some for tomorrow.

-Larry

2 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

Gorgeous skies!

Sheila said...

WOW! Beautiful, and I love the last bit of light on the trees!