Friday, January 27, 2017

An A for Aspen

A-Frame in the Fields 5x7 Oil on Paper $90
An Oregon view.  Wouldn't this make an awesome studio location?  My daughter and I could work in here for years, get the floors all covered in paint, play music constantly and dance.  I would name the studio after her because of the A-frame design.

Back to reality -

I don't think I'm going to make it till the end of the month with this painting challenge.  I realize I have just a few days left but my mind is going a bit nuts.  I got sick too.  Being sick is bad because I just lay around and think about all the things I could have painted in the day, but I don't get actually paint them.  I've got a few things I am itching to get back to and complete.  I've got a commission I need to focus more on. I've got a dog that is full of energy.  And I don't have enough time for them all.  Oh what to do?

I'm going to do what feels right.  

I learned a lot in this past month and I'm ready to take this new stuff to use in bigger, grander works. This is definitely a good decision.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see what's happening on a regular schedule.  I'll be posting here at the blog as often as I can, definitely more than last year.

I do have a special request from one of my followers.  Her name is Sheila.  Sheila has left messages on the majority of my posts here on the blog.  Sheila's profile is not available though, so I have no way of replying to all the kind words she has given me this last month.  Sheila, would you be willing to privately email me at ldreinhartstudio@yahoo.com ?  I would greatly like to ask you a question.

So, what's next?  I'm not sure.  It feels like a just lifted a weight off my shoulders though.  Let's keep in touch.

Life is good - always.

-Larry

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Good Morning Larry, I sent an email. If you do not receive it, my site is sheiladelgado.com, you can contact me there. I love your description, that would be the perfect place to create. :) Enjoy your day!