Monday, June 20, 2016

June 19th / 20th Some changes

Here's where we left off.
Adjusted some things
Here I go adjusting things.  I'm remixing and matching and or adding to existing colors.
Close up of texture
Another close up
Here comes the sky
Adjusted sky color
Here's where I'm at now.  The sky is painted, but not complete.   The paint got a bit thick and slimy so I'll let it set up for a night and let it get tacky then go go back in and bring in additional color.  I lost that bit of bronze color by the dome (in the sky) - I'll bring that back in probably.  Also note that some additional changes have been made in the shadows.  Also added a bit of reflection of the whales chin in the window.

The dome looks darker and the Denny's sign is not so intense.  But I haven't touched them.  It's just the relation ship to the sky.

Next round I'll go after the background building, then sign, then?

Larry

No comments: